Dried Flower Arrangements.
Height 45 cms, Diameter 30cms. Large dried flower arrangements, wrapped with craft paper. These lovely dried flower arrangements have subtle colours and textures designed to bring the garden inside your home. The clever combination of flowers, seed pods and grasses is quite spectacular, providing a natural home decoration and country theme for all to admire.
Create a natural and seemingly vintage mark on a small space in your home. All our dried flowers are UK grown.
Dried flower arrangements add lasting beauty to your home throughout the year, they don’t need to be watered have very little upkeep and are significantly cheaper than buying live flowers on a regular basis. Most dried flowers will last for many years when well cared for.
Dried flowers look, traditional, rustic, natural and warm and they won’t cost you a fortune.
Natural dried flowers, style your own wedding. Your personal wedding theme, create your own signature style and capture that natural look that is perfect. Dried flower bunches not only make unusual bridal bouquets, flower hearts, posies and corsage but they can also be used for table decorations, pew ends, wedding favours and you can even make your own confetti. Dried flowers make an impressive statement on their own but why not combine with our silk flowers to produce stunning wedding centrepieces
Caring for your dried flower arrangements.
Dried flowers can last for years, avoid rooms with high humidity – exposure to moisture will shorten their life span. Avoid placing them in direct sunlight, over time the colours can fade and the flowers/stems can become brittle.
Why buy our dried flower arrangements.
- Contemporary dried flower arrangements that look exotic and warm.
- Dried flowers never require watering or feeding.
- Available all year -dried flora is never out of season.
- Longer lasting – less cost long term, if you spent £5.00 /week on fresh flowers = £260/year.
- Dried flower arrangements delivered to your doorstep versus going into town, cost of parking the car or public transport, time to shop and cost of incidental purchases.
- Because you want to buy a quality product at a competitive price.
- Our dried flowers will look good for many years to come.
UK – Grown Dried Flowers.
We at Panakeialtd are proud to sell UK grown seasonal dried flower arrangements.