Dried Flower Bunches.
Height 45 cms, Diameter 30cms. LARGE dried flower bunches, wrapped with craft paper. These lovely dried flower bunches use subtle colours and textures designed to bring the garden inside your home.
The clever combination of flowers, seed pods and grasses is quite spectacular providing a natural home decoration and country theme for all to admire.
Caring for your Dried Flowers.
Dried flowers can last for years, avoid rooms with high humidity – exposure to moisture will shorten your flowers life span. Avoid placing them in direct sunlight, over time the colours can fade and the flowers and stems can become brittle.
UK – Grown Dried Flowers.
We at Panakeialtd are proud to sell UK grown seasonal dried flower bunches.
Dried flower bunches make an impressive statement on their own but why not combine with our silk flowers to produce stunning centrepieces, wall displays or even to brighten up a corner in a room.
Create a natural and seemingly vintage mark on a small space in your home. Dried flowers add lasting beauty to your home throughout the year, they don’t need to be watered have very little upkeep and are significantly cheaper than buying live flowers on a regular basis. Our dried bunches will last for many years when well cared for.
Our dried flower bunches look, traditional, rustic, natural and warm and they won’t cost you a fortune.
Why Buy our Dried Flower Bunches
- Contemporary arrangements that look exotic and warm.
- Available all year -dried flora is never out of season.
- Longer lasting – less cost long term, if you spent £5.00 /week on fresh flowers = £260/year.
- Delivered to your doorstep versus going into town, cost of parking the car or public transport, time to shop and cost of incidental purchases.
- Because you want to buy a quality product at a competitive price.