Dried wheat bundles.
Our natural dried flowers create stunning floral arrangements, providing attractive home decorations and a country theme for all of your visitors and friends to admire, not once, but every time they visit.
Dried wheat bundles make an impressive statement on their own but why not combine with our silk flowers to produce stunning tall centrepieces, wall displays or even to brighten up a corner in a room.
Create a natural and seemingly vintage mark on a small space in your home. All our dried wheat bundles are UK grown.
Dried flowers add lasting beauty to your home throughout the year, they don’t need to be watered have very little upkeep and are significantly cheaper than buying live flowers on a regular basis. Dried wheat bundles will last for many years when well cared for.
Dried wheat bundles, dried flowers look, traditional, rustic, natural and warm and they won’t cost you a fortune.
Natural dried wheat bundles, style your own wedding. Your personal wedding theme, create your own signature style and capture that natural look that is perfect. Dried flower bunches not only make unusual bridal bouquets, flower hearts, posies and corsage but they can also be used for table decorations, pew ends, wedding favours and you can even make your own confetti. dried wheat bundles make an impressive statement on their own but why not combine with our silk flowers to produce stunning wedding centrepieces
Why Buy Our Dried wheat bundles.
- Create contemporary arrangements that look exotic and warm.
- Dried wheat bundles will never require watering or feeding.
- Available all year -dried flora is never out of season.
- Longer lasting – less cost long term, if you spent £5.00 /week on fresh flowers = £260/year.
- Dried wheat bundles delivered to your doorstep versus going into town, cost of parking the car or public transport, time to shop and cost of incidental purchases.
- Because you want to buy a quality product at a competitive price.
- Our dried wheat bundles will look good for many years to come.
Caring for your Dried wheat bundles.
Dried wheat bundles can last for years, avoid rooms with high humidity – exposure to moisture will shorten your flowers life span. Avoid placing them in direct sunlight, over time the colours can fade and the flowers and stems can become brittle.