Dried Grasses. Barley.
Height: 55 cms.
Our natural dried grasses create stunning arrangements, providing attractive home decorations and a country theme for all of your visitors and friends to admire, not once, but every time they visit.
Dried grasses make an impressive statement on their own but why not combine with our silk flowers to produce stunning tall centrepieces, wall displays or even to brighten up a corner in a room.
Create a natural and seemingly vintage mark on a small space in your home. All our dried products are UK grown.
Dried grasses add lasting beauty to your home throughout the year; they don’t need to be watered have very little upkeep and are significantly cheaper than buying live flowers on a regular basis. Dried grasses will last for many years when well-cared for.
Dried grasses looks, traditional, rustic, natural and warm and won’t cost you a fortune.
Natural dried grasses for sale, style your own wedding. Your personal wedding theme, create your own signature style and capture that natural look that is perfect. Dried flower bunches not only make unusual bridal bouquets, flower hearts, posies and corsage but they can also be used for table decorations, pew ends, wedding favours and you can even make your own confetti. Dried grasses make an impressive statement on their own, but why not combine with our silk flowers to produce stunning wedding centrepieces
Why Buy Our Dried grasses.
- Create contemporary arrangements that look exotic and warm.
- Dried grass will never require watering or feeding.
- Available all year -dried flora is never out of season.
- Longer lasting – less cost long term, if you spent £5.00 /week on fresh flowers = £260/year.
- Delivered to your doorstep versus going into town, cost of parking the car or public transport, time to shop and cost of incidental purchases.
- Because you want to buy a quality product at a competitive price.
- Our grasses will look good for many years to come.
Caring For Your Grasses.
Grasses can last for years, avoid rooms with high humidity – exposure to moisture will shorten your flowers life span. Avoid placing them in direct sunlight, over time the colours can fade and the flowers and stems can become brittle.