Our natural dried cottage flowers create stunning floral arrangements, providing attractive home decorations and a country theme for all of your visitors and friends to admire, not once, but every time they visit.
Dried cottage flowers make an impressive statement on their own but why not combine with our silk flowers to produce stunning tall centrepieces, wall displays or even to brighten up a corner in a room.
Dried cottage flowers look, traditional, rustic, natural and add warmth and they don’t cost a fortune.All our dried cottage flowers are UK grown.
Natural dried flowers for sale, style your own wedding. Your personal wedding theme, create your own signature style and capture that natural look that is perfect. Dried flower bunches not only make unusual bridal bouquets, flower hearts, posies and corsage but they can also be used for table decorations, pew ends, wedding favours and you can even make your own confetti. Dried flowers make an impressive statement on their own, but why not combine with our silk flowers to produce stunning wedding centrepieces.
Why Buy Our Dried Cottage Flowers.
- Create contemporary arrangements that look exotic and warm.
- Dried flowers will never require watering or feeding.
- Available all year -dried flora is never out of season.
- Longer lasting – less cost long term, if you spent £5.00 /week on fresh flowers = £260/year.
- Dried flowers delivered to your doorstep versus going into town, cost of parking the car or public transport, time to shop and cost of incidental purchases.
- Because you want to buy a quality product at a competitive price.
- Our Dried flowers will look good for many years to come.
Caring For Your Dried Flowers.
Dried cottage flowers can last for years, avoid rooms with high humidity – exposure to moisture will shorten your flowers life span. Avoid placing them in direct sunlight, over time the colours can fade and the flowers and stems can become brittle.